Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Basic Sentence Punctuation 2

Write the sentences and add capital letters, full stops and question marks:

1. how do I get to the library from here
False!

2. the coach for london leaves in about half an hour
False!

3. my birthday is in september i usually go out for a drink with my friends
False!

4. what do you want for dinner tonight
False!

5. birmingham is the second largest city in the uk
False!

6. i’ll have a coke please and two packets of walkers crisps
False!

7. if you need to see a consultant go to the derbyshire royal infirmary
False!

8. mary poppins is my mum's favourite film she likes julie andrews
False!

9. i drive a red fiat punto and my uncle drives a green bmw
False!

10. i joined morton park golf club last week it was very expensive
False!


Wow, you're awesome!
Correctness =
Answers =


No comments:

Post a Comment